Madison WI, Lake WI, Baraboo WI, Wisconsin Dells WI, Devils Lake WI Baby, Child, Family and High School Senior Photographer

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Recovery update | 2 weeks (3/9/16)

The K of KSP is feeling better than expected at almost 2 weeks post spine surgery. Don't get too excited yet- I'm nowhere near ready to play with the camera and my KSP kids and families. BUT, I am able to finish some of the design projects in my inbox, and will be creating events coming up for Mini Sessions. So, be sure to check the blog here. There will be a new page added soon (located at the top of this blog header, and will be named "Events") featuring all the details you'll need to get in on some of the fun in the near future. I will also update the fanpage (www.facebook.com/kendrastoltzphotography) but to be honest, I am not much of a facebooker these days and it has become increasingly difficult for businesses to reach their audience on their fanpages. However, there will be some information updated there anyway. The blog here is the best way to keep updated on anything KSP related.

2016 is set to be a very productive year, packed with some much needed changes that will only benefit you, the client, more. There will be more contact/communication with each client, more prompt CD delivery (with a CD pick up option now available), and overall better customer service which enhances your experience.

Stay tuned. I still have so many sneak peeks from last fall to showcase. My spinal injury and a host of personal issues really took me away from my business last year. But, I've dusted myself off, picked myself up and refreshed my creativity. I am ready to pack a punch in the photography world again!

Thank you all for your patience, encouragement (the emails and texts and calls from you KSP clients have been tremendously encouraging, appreciated and inspiring!). KSP is coming back better than ever upon my return from this recovery!


- Kendra

No comments: