Madison WI, Lake WI, Baraboo WI, Wisconsin Dells WI, Devils Lake WI Baby, Child, Family and High School Senior Photographer

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Evans Family

Late in the fall, this one-of-my-favorite-KSP families shined up the spotlight for my camera. These guys are curious, polite, happy and energetic. The kids are pretty awesome too!
I've photographed them for years, and it never gets old. Always something new to walk away feeling good about or giggling over. Thank you Kristin & Jon for sharing your beautiful family with me!



Stay tuned for more sneak peeks! I also ask for your patience in the next several weeks if you are trying to access my website- I am currently designing a new one, and hope to pilot it in the next 2-4 weeks if all goes as planned.

Happy Wednesday peeps, it's going to be late afternoon by the time this posts, so, I hope everyone had a great day!

Kendra

No comments: