Madison WI, Lake WI, Baraboo WI, Wisconsin Dells WI, Devils Lake WI Baby, Child, Family and High School Senior Photographer

Friday, January 17, 2014

The KSP Blog is back!

I'm finding it increasingly more difficult as time goes by, to make KSP seen on the fanpage, with my updates and session sneak peeks. Many photographers/fanpage owners are complaining about this. I love the idea of facebooking my sessions though! It's so fun. But, there are so many different dynamics that play into it. Did you know (rumor has it) that if you aren't an 'active' fan (liking, commenting, sharing), content is simply not shown to you after awhile? There are several different theories going around where fanpages are concerned. So I thought it best to just bring the blog back while also linking or sharing content on Facebook too.

It also gives me a little more freedom in personalizing the sneak peeks and business news to KSP and clients! I'm looking forward to restarting this venture! Feel free to comment and share this blog if you wish.

I will be back later today, already with a new 2014 session! KSP is starting to really fill in the calendar from now through May with sessions so be sure to contact me to ensure availability!

Kendra
kendrastoltz@gmail.com

No comments: