Madison WI, Lake WI, Baraboo WI, Wisconsin Dells WI, Devils Lake WI Baby, Child, Family and High School Senior Photographer

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

KSP Updates

Good afternoon KSP peeps! I am committing to my winter business owner obligations by spending a lot of time in my office, updating my website and blogs, creating new events and just giving KSP a great dust off after neglecting it for so long! So, be sure to stop by often, bookmark this blog, follow it, whatever... as long as you stop by.
Facebook has made it very difficult for page/business owners to keep in touch with their clients and audience. Rarely am I able to access my fanpage messages. I am not able to tag clients in their images, and my updates and posts from here often do not even make your newsfeed. So most information and posts will be posted here on the blog. Plus, I love the freedom of doing my own thing here, without following rules Facebook implements (and often changes).
2015 was a very draining, exhaustive, foggy, unproductive, and dark time for me. I lost quite a bit of myself, my momentum and my purpose in the events and things that took place. But, my creativity and my motivation and desire is back to about 100% again after quite some time! However, I am facing a spinal surgery next month. I am taking clients up to that point, but, I will be out of commission for several weeks after.
My surgery is set currently for February 25th. At this time, I anticipate working and taking sessions until February 20th. That will give me enough time to have your sessions that took place by this date, edited and available to you online. I plan to ease back into office duties about a month after that. My plan at this time, is to schedule sessions to take place beginning April 25th.
Right now, there is a special note I'd like to bring attention to.
I will not be taking newborn sessions until June 2016. These sessions, the way I conduct them, are physically intense and I am unable to ensure safety of my own or baby, nor am I able to guarantee your results to be consistent with the work I know I am capable of.
My spinal condition right now is quite severe, but I am moving and pushing myself to stay active. More announcements coming soon that will only better your experience at KSP. I am looking forward to an awesome, productive summer and fall 2016!

No comments: